Aging, an unavoidable phenomenon, is characterized by wrinkles, memory loss, declined physical capacity, mental and logical sharpness, weakening of the function of sense organs, incoming of diseases like cardiac problems, diabetes, blood pressure, arthritis, etc, gray hair and so on. Nobody wants to be old, look old, and feel old but aging is just a reality of life. However, it is impossible to stay young forever but with the help of a healthy eating and living style, we can keep hale and hearty. Changing your diet can extend your life and make you feel and look younger than your physical age. A healthy diet can help you conquer the aging process. Staying young and keeping fit does not depend on anti aging creams but other factors like nutrition and exercise plays a significant role in doing so.
Antioxidant is the main element of a youthful diet. The food rich in antioxidants protects you against several diseases. They prevent you from contracting diseases like cancer, Alzheimer's, cardiac failures and elevated blood pressure. They have the capability of retarding the aging process. Some of the most popular food items that are rich in antioxidant are berries, broccoli, spinach, green tea, garlic and tomatoes.
Given below are some anti aging nutrition tips that will give you a clear idea of what to eat
* Limit the intake of fats and sugar.
* Consume a moderate-dose multiple vitamin-and-mineral supplement on a regular basis.
* Lay emphasis on minimally processed fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, non-fat skim milk and lean meat, especially fish.
* It is advisable to take some extra antioxidants, such as 100 IU of vitamin E.
* Drink plenty of water, at least about 10-12 glasses everyday. It flushes out all the toxins from the body.
* Focus on eating complex carbohydrates, rather than going in for fast digesting carbohydrate foods like rice, wheat, bread and pasta that shoot up your blood sugar level thus making your obese.
* Avoid underground vegetables like potato, yam, and carrots that tend to cause sugar imbalance.
* Choose above ground veggies, as they have antioxidant properties.
* Prefer consuming fresh fruits, rather than opting for fruit juices, which contain high fat and sugar content.
Anti Aging Vitamins
As we grow older, the ability of our body to process nutrients decreases and it is here that need arises to increase our nutrients intake. There are certain vitamins that prevent aging, like vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps prevent osteoporosis from taking place. Read further to explore information about anti aging vitamins…
Foods Causing Aging
If you want to remain healthy, fit and young your entire life, you will have to check your diet. What you eat basically decides how long your internal system is going to sustain, so it is very important for you to choose the right kind of food that not just momentarily revitalizes you but also checks upon the longevity of your fitness.
Anti Aging Foods
The best part about being young is being healthy and fit. In case you want to remain fit, healthy, active and beautiful throughout our life, you must understand the mantra of eating right and eating healthy.