It is true that halter-necked tops, bold blusterer and bikini tops makes sari look more oomph! So all you brides-to-be why not try out some naughty attire on your wedding functions? Just think a bit and surprise everyone with your raunchy ways of draping saris.
* Sari is undoubtedly a versatile outfit for any Indian bride and blouse being the soul of a sari. Blouse can be a corset, halter or bustier depending upon the choice of bride. But always keepin mind that a sexy embroidered blouse can make a bride look glamorous and attractive.
* If you are confused about the color for the wedding season, remember that red is no longer the color for bride. Now you can try out colors like peach, pinks, lemon, green, orange and even black and white. Fish cut lehangas have taken place of straight cut lehangas now. There is no need to overburden yourself with zardozi; instead you can try new things that can make you glamorous as well as traditional at the same time.
* It would be great to experiment with heavy trendy suits on your other function instead of relying on those traditional lehangas and saris. Opt modern kameez with corset fit and team it with churidaaar to get a modern and stylish look.
* These days cholis comes in different varieties like tube-tops, thin straps, bikini tops etc. you can choose accordingly! You can go for a low-waist lehanga having lots of pleats and layers and complete the look with colorful stole. It is true that Indian bride is not open to idea of trying news things in her attire. But if you are a funky bride, try flowy dhoti pants with embellished kurtis. This will make you look trendy as well as chic.
* As far as bridal makeup is concerned, keep it natural and subtle!