Egg whites are technically called albumin and are mixture of water (90%) as well as protein, which is the remaining 10 %. Once it is separated from the yolk ( this high cholesterol and saturated fat), it is easy food to take as part of healthier diet. The egg whites are good to have as healthy low diet as compared to the yolk portion.
Egg is a very nutritious food item taken at breakfast time. It is good for one’s health and those who have high cholesterol and need to avoid the yolk can have it. As one grows older, protein is essential for healthy muscles. White of the egg helps builds up muscles of the body so that you have less weak muscles when you age.
Health benefits of egg white
The primary health benefits of egg white are:
* Contain vitamins and minerals.
* It is high in calcium, potassium as well as iron.
* They are low-carbohydrate content.
* Full of essential amino acids such as Arginine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Histindine, Trytophan, Valie. Essential amino acids are the amino acids which our body cannot produce on its own. Amino acids happen to be the building block ofprotein in our body system.
* They are not very important source of fats including polyunsaturated, saturated, monosaturated. For this reason they are good source ofprotein for styles consisting of low-fat.
* Good protein source for body builders.
* Egg whites can be used in cooking some food items such as soufflés as well as meringues.
* Low in cholesterol.
* High in calcium, potassium as well as iron.
* Good for the complexion.