Back pain is a very common health condition. Unless and until it is of very serious nature, no surgery is required. One can go in for other forms of treatment such as medicines, acupuncture, massage etc. In fact, one can take vitamins also to ensure that one is free from back pain.
Traditional and non-traditional approaches of treatment are available for back pain. Also the conservative approach is to deal with the physical and psychological pain handling of the patient.
Natural supplement treatment for back pain
One can treat back pain naturally by using vitamins, minerals, nutrition, herbs as well as homeopathy medicine. Some may heal the back pain whereas others may result in side-effects. It is advisable to consult a physician or a nurse to ensure proper dosage. The FDA (Federal Drug Administration.- US) does not exercise any control over these natural supplements.
Since the FDA does not have any control over these supplements, it is essential to make sure that there is a product disclaimer that says that that these supplements have not been evaluated by FDA and are therefore “not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease.”
Of course, this does not imply all supplements are bad. At times, medications also are unsafe to use, even though they may have undergone testing and trial. One must get hold of supplements from reputable sources, like for example, a health food store. Store brands can be taken as they are quite safe to use. One can purchase them over the internet as well.
Some natural vitamins that can be taken
* Vitamin E-400 IU daily. It is anti-inflammatory.
* Zinc 30 mg to be taken twice daily. This is an anti-inflammatory.
* Vitamin C-250-500mg to be taken twice daily.
* Calcium-600mg to be taken daily. It strengthens the bones.
* Boron:1-3 mg to be taken daily with food. It helps the body absorb calcium as well as magnesium.
* Magnesium-250 mg daily.
* Niacinamide: 500 mg about three times daily.
* Copper about 2mg on daily basis.
* Glucosamine Sulfate: 500 gms about three times daily.
* Vitamin D is good for the bones. It promotes a healthy back.
* Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 . A combination of the three can help. A combination of the three can help in reducing back pain symptoms.
One requires much relief from back pain. Taking vitamins and other supplements helps to relieve the symptoms of back ache.