Hair Care in Herbals
Homemade Remedies for Dandruff:
1. Mix a tablespoon of neem oil or coconut oil with the same quantity of castor oil and mustard oil. Massage this oil mixture on your scalp every night and wash with a natural shampoo on the next day.
Herbal Tips for Shiny Hair:
1. Make a paste of eight strawberries and one tablespoon of mayonnaise. Massage this into wet hair. Wrap your hair with a shower cap and then a warm towel. Leave it for fifteen minutes. Lastly rinse with herbal shampoo and apply conditioner. You can use it as an effective hair mask which will give you a wealthy shiny hair.
2. Mix one tablespoon of honey into four cups of tepid water. Wash your hair with neem based shampoo; decant this concoction through your hair. Don’t wash; let it dry as normal way.
Herbal Remedies for Premature graying of Hair:
1. Take two tablespoons of henna powder, one tablespoon of yogurt, one tablespoon of fenugreek seed, one tablespoon of coffee, two tablespoon of mint juice and two tablespoons of basil juice. Combined the ingredients and make a paste. Apply this mixture on your hair. Leave it for two to three hours and wash with herbal shampoo.
Herbal Tips for Hair Loss:
1. An herbal remedy to reduce hair loss is prepared with the garlic juice of three flakes of garlic and four crush peppercorns into the 50 ml of heated coconut oil. Let the oil cool and massage it into the hair in regular basis. It’s very useful for hair growth.
2. To stop hair losses apply an easy process. Boiled fresh neem leaves in water. Cool it and wash your hair through it in daily basis.
3. Mix up 20 ml olive oil with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Make a soft paste. Apply this paste on the scalp and wash it off with tepid water after half an hour. Try out this twice a week for a month. It helps to reduce hair fall.
At last but not least, never forget to brush your hair before shampooing in every time. It’s the first step to a hair care routine. Don’t brush hair when it damp.
Drink plenty of water and follow proper diet. Vitamin B, C, A, K and E are very essential for hair. Vitamin A works especially for hair which is found in green vegetables and yellow color fruits. Vitamin B increases the thickness of hair and provides shine to the hair. Be sure that all these vitamins are included in your diet. Try to avoid spicy food and take more vegetables, salads, fruits, milk, Soya beans, butter milk, proteins, wheat germ and nuts.
Labels: Hair Care in Herbals