Winter Skin Care with Fruits
Winter is the most problematic season for our skin. Skin becomes rough, irritated and lifeless in this season. Soft, smooth and glowing skin needs lots of moisturizer. But only moisturizer is not enough. Fruits are the key ingredient of healthy skin. Fruits contain essential vitamins and minerals that are good for our healthy skin. There are some winter skin care tips with fruits which are as follows:-
1. Orange juice helps to make instant glow of our skin. Apply the juice in cotton on your face, neck and hand. Leave it for ten minutes and wash it off with plain water.
2. Mix one tablespoon of fresh apple juice with one fourth teaspoon of lime juice. It can be a good refreshing tonic for the skin. You can use it as an effective skin cleanser.
3. Mix one medium very ripe tomato with one cup of un-boiled milk. Apply it on your face and neck. Leave it for fifteen minutes and wash it off. It’s also a good cleanser.
4. Make a paste of papaya, strawberry, melon and banana and rub it on your face. Leave it for ten minutes for the best result. Rinse it and see the difference.
5. Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey and a half cup of water. Massage into your skin after bathing. It’s a great moisturizer.
6. Grapes are great for the skin. Apply grape juice in cotton on your face to remove dark spots.
7. Amla is a great source of vitamin C. It helps to nourish our skin. So, take amla daily basis to replenish skin and also drink at least eight glasses of water every day to overcome the water loss from the skin in this season.
Labels: Winter Skin Care with Fruits