One cannot prevent wrinkles. As one grows older one develops wrinkles. Also due to lack of sleep and rest one is prone to early wrinkles. Any person would like to look younger. Both men as well women are a bit scared about growing old, although it is an inevitable process of life. We would discuss more on how honey can be used for wrinkles in this article.
Honey is derived from the nectar of flowers. It is sweet and very good to taste. One can use it on bread and also use it in many other culinary dishes.
Women visit beauty parlors to look good. Also they make use of beauty masks to get rid of wrinkles. Several creams are available to either to reduce the onset of wrinkles or either to hide them. There are also home-made remedies to get rid of wrinkles or at least to delay their onset. Honey is one of them.
How does honey help in getting rid of wrinkles?
* Honey can be used to treat under the eye wrinkles.
* Honey contains nourish and moisturizing ingredients.
* It has anti-ageing ingredients.
* It contains a lot of vitamins such as calcium, vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5.
* It can attract water as well as nourish the skin well.
* Skin gets rejuvenated.
* Honey happens to be a natural anti-septic.
* It also contains antimicrobial ingredients to get rid of bacteria.
Methods of using honey for wrinkles
* Add a teaspoonful to about 1 teaspoonful of rice powder. By applying a paste of this one can smoothen the wrinkles.
* Take the white of an egg and whip it up in bowl. Add some lemon as well as honey and then apply it on the face. After it dries up, then wash it off with lukewarm, water.
* One can combine 1 teaspoonful of honey with 1 teaspoonful of cream. Apply it and then wash it off.
* Honey is good as a toner. Take about 1 teaspoonful of honey; add some vitamin-E oil or perhaps a vitamin E capsule along with some milk powder. Apply this mix on the face and allow it to remain for 10 to 15 minutes.
* In order to prepare an anti-wrinkle mask, take a little bit of soda-bicarbonate, half spoonful of carrot juice and one and half of tablespoon. Mix some honey as well as carrot juice and then apply it with cotton that is dipped in soda carbonate for about 20 minutes. This is very useful as anti-wrinkle mask.
* One can mix olive oil, cream as well as honey and then apply it on the face.
* Spread honey very thinly on the face for about 25 to about 30 minutes. Then wash it off with some warm water and then rub ice on the areas where it has been applied.
Honey is very useful to treat wrinkles. It is a natural product and contains a lot of useful ingredients.